Things break. And 50 billion connected IoT devices break a lot. And for many reasons.
Across the entire connected-home ecosystem, Veego delivers device and network-performance information to developers, integrators and service teams. We solve complex connected-home problems related to:
- Device and Network Setup can affect other already-working devices
- Configuration of devices – even after setup, devices often have to be re-configured to accommodate other elements of the connected home
- Integration across devices from many different vendors is haphazard and beyond the service provider’s control
- Hardware performance issues – not just hardware failures but factors that will lead to failures in the future
- Software – bugs and oversights that prevent devices from coping with sensor data and conditions
- Connectivity – many protocols are at work in a typical connected home, not always compatible
- Load – transient loads on hardware and networks can cause hard-to-pinpoint malfunctions
- Cyber – a cyberattack on one device can affect the performance of others
- Environment – heat, humidity and other factors can shorten the life and damage performance of smart devices
Veego autonomously detects, analyzes and repairs malfunctions even before customers encounter them
Automatic Diagnosis and Repair
Using artificial intelligence and machine learning, Veego proactively detects, identifies, analyzes the root cause, and resolves errors and malfunctions in edge/remote devices and gateways across the complex connected-home ecosystem.
Veego empowers service organizations, integrators and developers and to ensure that connected devices and applications are meeting performance and policy goals and serving users.
Performance is optimized continuously
Malfunctions are averted
Service costs are minimized
Customer satisfaction is maximized
Why We Founded Veego
The number of IoT devices in the world already surpasses the number of mobile phones. By 2030, more than 100 billion smart devices, many of these in our homes, will support us in every aspect of our lives. But who is going to support the devices?
If only 1% of devices suffer some sort of malfunction in a year, that’s 1 billion failures—and they happen for so many reasons: environment, hardware issues, software bugs, configuration problems, faulty setup, connectivity and communications, device and channel load, cyber security, and the integration of so many devices from so many vendors.
The truth is, 34% of users already report issues with their smart home devices. OMG, who is going to
field all those service calls?
Our Service-Organization Orientation
Veego continues to acquire a wealth of experience from working with service organizations. We understand the tough challenges such as:
- Lengthy and unproductive support calls
- Inability to understand customer problems
- Technician capabilities
- Lack of verifiable evidence of problems
- Unnecessary escalations
- Customer frustration
- Expensive support that eats up profits
- Customer churn
- Reputational damage
By automatically detecting, analyzing and remediating problems, Veego
- Averts calls to the service center
- Arms service technicians with real problem analysis and effective steps for remediation
- Boosts customer satisfaction with your connected-home support
The connected-home is rapidly becoming a large-scale digital-lifecycle operations center that supports a multitude of devices that are susceptible to an enormous array of complex malfunctions that overwhelm the service provider’s ability to cope.
Veego is acutely familiar with the modern connected home and its growing performance and interoperability challenges. Our global knowledgebase of devices and problems grows as our machine learning capabilities encounter more and more situations. We put our global knowledgebase of devices and malfunctions at the benefit of service centers enabling them to support their connected-home customers effectively and cost-efficiently.