Check out our free positions.
Veego is changing the way people use smart devices at home.
We are using the latest and greatest technologies to make the smart home malfunction-free. Plus, we’re inventing a few of our own. Join us to affect the lives of billions of people. Together, let’s propel the transformation to the smart home.
- Develop our main product which will be installed in millions of households
- Design and develop POCs/new products and applications
- 4+ years of experience in C++ development
- 2+ years of experience in Linux user-space development
- Deep knowledge of networking
- Develop new approaches to complex design problems for our product
- Hands-on development of the Veego agent
- Design and develop POCs/ideas/new products and applications
- Produce accompanying technical documentation
- In-depth knowledge of networking
- In-depth knowledge and extensive working experience in multi-threaded network
- applications written in C/C++
- In-depth knowledge of Linux operating systems
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment as well as independently with minimal supervision
- Good written and oral communication skills
- Be a crucial part of our leading R&D group
- Here’s your opportunity to kickstart our QA Automation
- Build and deploy a robust, test-automation framework and automated test solutions for the Veego agent (Linux-based)
and Kubernetes-based Veego cloud
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Math or related field
- 5+ years of experience writing and implementing test automation
- Experience with web services and API testing, experience testing microservices is a plus
- Ability to understand and create clear, concise, detailed test plans/cases from product requirements
- Working knowledge of CI/CD and cloud deployment and testing are big plusses
- Familiarity with test-case and issue-tracking systems (like Jira) and source-control systems (like Git)
- Working knowledge of Docker is a plus
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with the ability to express complex ideas, designs and issues
- Able to thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic work environment with evolving project requirements
- Manage the Veego-Customer service level agreements by ensuring that all services are delivered according to contractual commitments.
- Communicate on a daily basis with various customers (by e-mail and phone). Treating every customer professionally and with respect; ensure positive customer experience and satisfaction.
- Follow Incident Management Process & escalate when necessary
- Resolve support and change requirement issues starting from problem assessment and gathering details, reproduce the problem, isolate it (on database level, Agent, server settings, resolving bugs), forward customer challenges to the development team – wait for the solution, test it and deliver it to customer by arranging deployment on customer environment
- Conduct customer trainings
- Develop product knowledge of Veego for effective problem solving.
- Interaction with Engineering and other peers to isolate product defects
- Track key technical actions, owners, and ensure problem-solving steps are clearly communicated and being tracked for status updates
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or a related technical discipline
- 3+ years of technical experience working in large server environments
- Advanced knowledge of databases such as MySQL, Oracle, SQL Server, NoSQL
- Ability to support a mission-critical 24/7/365 environment
- Demonstrated problem-solving skills and analytical ability
- Ability to work effectively both independently and in a team environment
- Experience using a ticketing system or incident management system such as ServiceNow
- Fluent in English (Effective oral and written communication skills)
- Experience supporting customers using complex configurations/products
- Knowledge of programming languages such as C/C++, Java, or Python
- Knowledge of Linux System Administration
- Create relevant documentation and provide customer facing technical presentations as needed.
- Prepare and provide Veego product demonstrations both at the client premises as well as via virtual conferences
- Assist the sales team in answering technical requests, solution descriptions and statements of work
- Analyze technical needs, requirements and state of client’s current infrastructure
- Identify opportunities and assist in the elaboration of technical solutions to meet the client’s requirements
- Response the technical parts of future RFPs and RFIs with quality and clarity and will ensure that every proposal is well thought out, innovative, differentiated
- Manage the POC process with Customers: Deliver innovative & engaging customer presentations, execute test plans that meet customer goals and KPIs & work with third party hardware & software (if needed), Monitor, detect, analyze and solve Integration/functional issues at the customer lab and/or field trial.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or equivalent level of demonstrated experience
- 2+ years direct sales engineering, technical pre-sales, or customer-facing consulting experience
- Advanced understanding of enterprise Java, related design patterns, service oriented architecture
- Advanced knowledge of databases such as MySQL, Oracle, SQL Server, NoSQL
- Strong ability to speak and present in-person and online; Excellent writing and verbal communication skills
- Expert problem-solving skills and a very strong motivation to help customers
- Flexible, proven ability to work well under pressure, meet aggressive deadlines during several-months-long engineering and sales cycles
- Ability to thrive in a global distributed organization across various time zones
- Charismatic and energetic self-starting personality
- Capture stakeholder requirements for Insight Services, including definition of metrics/KPI’s, reports, dashboards/visualisations, analyses, and models.
- Follow a structured and scientific development process, utilising best-practice methods and tools, to perform the necessary data sourcing, preparation, modelling, analysis, visualisation, and testing in order to present/communicate high-quality Insight to business consumers.
- Seek to proactively understand business objectives and challenges, and to identify new opportunities to use data to address them.
- Contribute to a team ‘knowledge base’ of information about Insight Services and Products and the wider business data ecosystem to support robust development and delivery of services.
- Manage own personal development, identifying required skills, and investigating new techniques for analysing/visualising data that can deliver benefits for business stakeholders.
- Minimum 3+ years of experience as an Analyst role preferred.
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Office and Windows based applications.
- SQL Knowledge and Hands-on experience is a must.
- Understanding of data warehousing, data modeling concept and building new DW tables
- Demonstrated Analytical ability, results-oriented environment with external customer interaction.
- Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills and the ability to express thoughts logically
- Entrepreneurial drive and demonstrated ability to achieve stretch goals in an innovative and fast-paced environment.
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills, particularly Excel and analytical platforms
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Operations Research, Math, or related discipline – would be an advantage
- Experience with network/signal Analytics would be an advantage
- Basic Python skills – would be an advantage