Check out our open positions.
Veego is revolutionizing the Connected Home. Our breakthrough technologies endow Internet Service Providers with unique insights into each home internet user’s actual experience. Our advanced ML automates Customer Care, detecting, analyzing and remediating home internet problems on the spot. Our Data Lake expands daily with QoE measurements from new smart devices and services, trends, events, and lots more.
It’s time for you to take part in the revolution that is affecting the lives of billions of people every day. Together, let’s make “internet at home” the greatest life-transforming experience since the personal computer.
- Develop new approaches to complex design problems for our product
- Hands-on development of the Veego agent
- Design and develop POCs/ideas/new products and applications
- Produce accompanying technical documentation
- In-depth knowledge of networking
- In-depth knowledge and extensive working experience in multi-threaded network
- applications written in C/C++
- In-depth knowledge of Linux operating systems
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment as well as independently with minimal supervision
- Good written and oral communication skills
- End-to-End product responsibility in a rapidly growing innovative start-up
- Conduct the complete cycle of product development – conception, competitive analysis, clients validations, design, development, launching, A/B testing and monitoring
- Work closely with the sales, delivery, and marketing teams to gather requirements, identify new product needs, and help discover new business opportunities
- Work closely with the design and R&D teams to build new features and make changes and improvements as needed
- Define and analyze the metrics that influence product success
- Identify key initiatives to increase customer satisfaction
- Conduct ongoing research and analysis of market conditions, key competitors, and customer trends to identify opportunities for product improvement
- Plan and develop long term strategy, product vision and roadmap
- You are a super energetic & enthusiastic team worker, with great communication skills
- You are a fast learner, open-minded, adaptive, and thrive in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment
- You are passionate about data-driven innovative products
- You are excited about building and leading processes from scratch to successful products and profitable engines for the company
- You have at least 2 years of experience as a product manager
- You have previous experience with SaaS products or digital solution
- You have previous experience working with R&D teams and writing product specifications
- You are analytical and experienced in working both with qualitative insights and quantitative data to drive product decisions
- You have previous knowledge in building great UX and have a keen eye for details
- You are familiar with the telecommunication industry – Advantage
- You are familiar with Python and MySQL – Advantage
- You have a fluent English
- End-to-End UX and UI responsibility in a rapidly growing innovative start-up
- Conduct the full design cycle – from functional design and interaction UX to visual UI and development handoff
- Oversee that the user experience is simple, straightforward, and elegant and create compelling, pixel-perfect designs for our products
- Brainstorm and design new features
- Work with the Product Managers to align business value with user value
- Coordinate with developers on the design implementation with time and resource constraints and adapt to change if necessary
- Define visual language and standards to create the application style guides for developers
- Design school graduate preferably a specialization in Interaction Design
- 3+ years of experience designing user interfaces
- A team player who can easily adapt to a rapidly changing and fast-paced environment
- Hands-on with a high level of ownership and accountability and with strong attention to details
- Experience using design software such as Figma, Sketch…
- Self-taught, curious, fast learner, fast to respond
- Fluent in English
- Establish and evolve formal QA processes, ensuring that the team is using industry-accepted best practices.
- Oversee all aspects of quality assurance including establishing metrics, applying industry best practices, and developing new tools and processes to ensure quality goals are met.
- Act as key point of contact for all QA aspects of releases, providing QA services and coordinating QA resources internally and externally.
- Lead and mentor QA team members.
- Develop and execute test cases, scripts, plans and procedures (manual and automated).
- Experience in testing various applications, services and user interfaces
- Experience in test automation
- Understanding of software development lifecycle and best practices
- Strong knowledge of software quality assurance best practices & methodologies
- Strong knowledge of Networking and protocols