Real-Time Visibility into the CX of the Connected Home
With Smart CX, ISPs know what’s going on in each connected home. ISPs can see which devices are connected and what types of services (streaming, gaming, browsing, conferencing, etc.) they are consuming at any moment.
Smart CX delivers to ISPs:
- Home profiles: Devices and services in use, usage profiles, trends, user segments
- Home CX: Real-time, contextual quantification of the QoE of every session
- Home metrics: Continuous scoring of the performance of every device and service per their connectivity needs
- Event tracking: Collection of all events that take place with devices, services and sessions
- Ability to analyze recurring or constant issues using historical information to spot trends and issues affecting groups of subscribers
- Proactive Care: the ability to recognize subscriber frustration as it is happening and to pre-empt it
- Enhanced customer-engagement facilities over multiple channels (smart app, chat, SMS, phone calls)
Smart CX delivers accurate, near-real time reports of the health of connected devices and services as well as overall home Quality of Experience scores. Unique to Veego, QoE scoring reflects the specific connectivity needs of each service being consumed.
Smart CX monitors the QoE of each internet session across the entire service-delivery chain within and beyond the home. ISPs can quickly determine when factors affecting QoE are within their realm of responsibility or belong elsewhere, i.e., with the content service, the WAN or the device.
Proactive Care and Subscriber Engagement
Veego empowers ISPs with Proactive Care: the ability to recognize subscriber dissatisfaction as it happens and the means to do something about it.
Smart CX delivers accurate, near real time reports of the health of connected devices and services as well as overall home Quality of Experience scores. Unique to Veego, QoE scoring reflects the specific connectivity needs of each service being consumed.
Proactive Care takes advantage of Veego’s unique ability to combine device type, service category and user behavior not only to detect specific connectivity problems, but to accurately measure how current network conditions are actually impacting each user in the home. ISPs can recognize “suffering” homes and the causes. They can obtain helpful, accurate recommendations for improving the CX in those homes.
Proactive Care also boosts engagement, enabling ISPs to reach their subscribers in a timely manner through multiple channels including smart apps, SMS, chats and phone calls.
Subscribers feel taken care of and protected by their caring ISP who is vigilantly watching over their internet connection.