See the Big Picture or Any Part You Want
Based on the wealth of information generated by Veego Agents and collected in the Veego Cloud, Smart Operations provides ISP Operations Departments with deep insights into the experiences subscribers are having in their connected homes. Smart Operations automatically analyzes Quality of Experience (QoE), the causes for service deterioration, behavior anomalies, and records usage, events, trends, demographics, and much more.
What’s Going On?
Providing an easily customizable view of population segments as well as other factors of interest, Smart Operations enables ISPs to easily track specific KPIs based on what subscribers are really experiencing – actual buffering, slowness, lag, glitches, etc. – in the context of each service (gaming, browsing, streaming, video conferencing, and more).
ISPs can identify bottlenecks at a glance across the entire service-delivery chain – from the cloud service to the end-device and even user behavior – and associate them with specific devices and services. ISPs can measure how various demographic groups are performing and, if they are underperforming, how best to treat them. They can measure improvements and know how much effect policy changes are having.
Have It Your Way
Smart Operations offers a dashboard and querying capabilities into the vast Veego Data Lake of demographic, performance, trend, event and other data in the Veego Cloud. An API is available to enable ISP systems to gain access to the Veego Data Lake.
- Ability to create and track smart KPIs
- Tools for quick bottleneck analyses
- Quantification of the quality of subscriber experience
- Tools to improve subscriber experience across demographic groupings such as: gamers, streamers, devices of critically low quality, etc.
- Complete service-quality history
- Average health score by device/service type
- Device and service rating by quality
- Home health score
- Aggregate home-quality score for servers, WAN, router, LAN and devices
- Understanding of the user base over time
- Insights into trends in usage and prevalence of problems regarding devices, services and the service-delivery chain
- Quantification of policy-change effects on CX.