Customer Care is moving toward AI in order to deal with a future filled with tens of connected devices and complex services per home. Veego enables that AI breakthrough today.
Smarter Care is Better Care
Veego Smart-Care delivers the benefits of Veego’s breakthrough AI technology and unique Global Malfunction Signature Library to the service of the ISP Customer Care Department. Dedicated to slashing support costs to a minimum while improving the effectiveness of support, Veego Smart-Care is all about shortening support calls and reducing truck rolls and hardware replacements—in short, boosting the efficiency of Customer Care delivery while improving subscriber satisfaction. Veego Smart-Care can let subscribers know that their issues are being handled even before they call!
By the time a subscriber call is made, CSRs already have at their disposal Veego’s complete analysis and location of the problem along with suggestions for resolution.
The specialized dashboard enables extremely deep visibility not only across the whole service-delivery chain, but into any specific device. CSRs can quickly “zoom in” to the actual device and obtain a range of unique metrics and timelines of events and malfunctions that have occurred.
The information fed to the Veego dashboard is available via API to enrich existing ISP systems.
- Real-time detection of server, WAN, router, LAN and device issues made available to CSRs, including contextual detection of low service quality: video buffering, slow browsing, game glitches, etc.
- Automatic analysis and location of faults in the service-delivery chain gives CSRs the information needed to shorten support calls and prevent unwarranted truck rolls and hardware replacements
- Delivery of resolution recommendations to Customer Care agents boosts first call resolution (FCR) rates and pleases subscribers
- Ineffective router replacements are drastically reduced
- Subscribers can know right away what’s wrong with their connection/device/service and that they’re being treated BEFORE they pick up the phone